What I did not find after searching for my silver posts:
- A supply of silver posts.
What I did find:
- A supply of gold posts. File this under What was I thinking? since I almost never wear gold jewelry.
- A supply of gold French hooks. (See above.)
- A supply of surgical steel French hooks. Potentially useful for future projects, but not what I need at the moment.
- A supply of 2″ thin head nickel pins. I could get lots of earrings out of these.
- Miscellaneous beads left over from projects I barely remember.
- A knitting noddy. I actually own one of these?
- Three afghan hooks, sizes G, H, and I. Good timing: Tunisian crochet is becoming popular again.
- A set of size 6 8″ Aero Bernat double-pointed needles.
- A crochet hook so large that I think it might be size Q. I owned a size Q hook once, didn’t I? Not that the manufacturer marked it in any useful way.
- Several counted cross stitch UFOs. [wince]
- A length of a lovely blue plaid flannel. I bet I meant to make a shirt out of this.
And a pair of earrings I’d been planning to get rid of, with silver posts that could be cannibalized for another project. Like, say, amethyst earrings: